It’s no secret that pregnancy changes your body. At some points, change is appreciated and even anticipated, but as you get older, bodily changes are often less desirable. Change is inevitable, but with plastic surgery, you can remain in charge of your appearance. Learn how Dr. Beale helps his patients | more
- Should I limit My Sun Exposure After a Facelift?
- Top Tips for a Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Vacation Spots to Show Off Your Bikini Body After Your Procedure
- Your Skincare Routine: Don’t Neglect These Key Areas
- (no title)
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction