It’s no secret that pregnancy changes your body. At some points, change is appreciated and even anticipated, but as you get older, bodily changes are often less desirable. Change is inevitable, but with plastic surgery, you can remain in charge of your appearance. Learn how Dr. Beale helps his patients | more
- Is Liposuction the Only Treatment for Lipedema?
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?
- Tis the Season for Glowing Skin
- Non-Surgical Treatments to Gift Your Loved Ones
- Get Ready for the Holidays with These Body Procedures