Dr. Beale is a native Texan, growing up in Dallas. He attended college at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia where he majored in Biology and graduated cum laude. Dr. Beale received his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. There, he was a member of the Surgery Honors Program, Admissions Committee, and was elected by his peers to the Arthur P. Gold Humanism in Medicine Society. Dr. Beale received years of world class training in General Surgery as well as in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center where he was named Administrative Chief Resident and was a recipient of the Resident Excellence in Teaching Award for two consecutive years. Following his residency, Dr. Beale completed a fellowship in Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery at Medical City Dallas Children’s Hospital and continued training under internationally renowned surgeons. He also participates in medical missions with LEAP Foundation, which provides free medical treatment for children internationally. Dr. Beale is married and has three young children.
Dr. Beale’s surgical goal is to provide beautiful results that are not contrived or unnatural in appearance. He does not subscribe to a one size fits all mentality, but works with your unique anatomy so that you retain your individuality and look! Plastic surgery is one of precision, measuring in millimeters, and Dr. Beale’s common sense approach combines advanced technical skill with an aesthetically artistic eye for proportion and detail. In addition to providing beautiful results, Dr. Beale will help you feel as comfortable as possible both in his care and as you interact with his excellent staff. After a thorough evaluation, Dr. Beale works in collaboration with you to create a plan that achieves optimal results in an uncompromisingly safe environment. He sets forth realistic expectations for outcomes and will not perform any procedure unless it is in your best interest. Dr. Beale is a thoughtful listener, paying special attention to detail and helping even the most modest patient feel at ease. Dr. Beale’s patients trust him as their surgeon because he is approachable and caring, and continuously delivers exceptional outcomes with the utmost regard to patient safety and comfort.
American Board of
Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
American Society of
Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
Member, American Society of
Craniofacial Surgery (ASCFS)
Member, American Cleft Palate-
Craniofacial Association (ACPA)
Member, Texas Medical
Member, Dallas County Medical
Contact us for your consultation
- Beale, E, Rasko, Y and Rohrich, R.: A Twenty Year Experience with Secondary Rhytidectomy: A Review of Technique, Longevity and Outcomes. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery: Vol 131(3) 625-34, 2013.
- Beale, E, Janis, J, Minei, J, Elliot, A and Phelan, H.: Abdominal Wall Reconstruction in the Trauma Patient with the Open Abdomen. Southern Medical Journal: Vol 106(5) 327-31, 2013.
- Rasko, Y, Beale, E and Rohrich, R.: Secondary Rhytidectomy: Comprehensive Review and Current Concepts. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery: Vol 130(6) 1370-1378, 2012.
- Beale, E and Behnam, A.: Injection Injury of an Aberrant Superficial Radial Artery Requiring Surgical Intervention. Journal Hand and Microsurgery: Vol 4(1)39-42, 2012.
- Beale, E, Hoxworth, R, Livingston, E and Trussler, A: The Role of Biological Mesh in Abdominal Wall Reconstruction: A Systematic Review of the Current Literature. American Journal of Surgery: Vol 204(4) 510-517, 2012.
- Beale, E, Ramanadham, S, Harrison, B, Rasko, Y, Armijo, B and Rohrich, R.: Achieving Predictability in Augmentation Mastopexy. Post Acceptance, Plastic Reconstructive Surgery.
- Byrd, HS and Beale, EW: “Correction of Secondary Unilateral Cleft Lip and Nasal Deformity.” In Losee, J and Kirschner, R(Eds.), Comprehensive Cleft Care, 2nd Ed. St. Louis: Quality Medical Publishing, Pre-press, 2014.
- Beale, E and Janis, J: “Coverage Issues in Abdominal Wall Reconstruction.” In Janis, J and Losken, A(Eds.), Advances in Abdominal Wall Reconstruction. St. Louis: Quality Medical Publishing, 2012.