Lip fillers are increasingly popular for providing natural-looking volume with little to no downtime. It’s best for people with naturally thin lips or whose lips have thinned with age. Treatments are quick, easy, and safe, making them the best non-surgical option for the perfect pout.
How do lip fillers work?
Most lip fillers are gel and contain hyaluronic acid (HA), which occurs naturally in your body and gives your lips their soft, supple volume. HA depletes with age, causing thin lips and exaggerated lines. Smoking and sun damage are other causes of hyaluronic acid depletion.
While HA lip fillers can’t stop the aging process, injecting them into the lips:
- Adds plumpness to the body of the lip
- Defines the line that separates the pink part of your lip from the surrounding skin
- Smooths away vertical lip lines
- May avoid surgical lip augmentation
- Restores a previous lip size
- Corrects asymmetry
- Increases volume
- Boosts confidence
Am I a good candidate for lip fillers?
You're likely a good candidate for lip fillers in Dallas if you’re over 21 and want to enhance your lips with fillers. Because lip fillers contain natural ingredients and are highly versatile, most people qualify for them.
To be considered for lip fillers, you should:
- Be in good physical health
- Have realistic expectations
- Not have an active oral infection, including canker sores or cold sores
Lip filler benefits
The most significant benefit of lip fillers in Dallas is the appearance of fuller lips, which can make you look and feel younger. That enhanced self-esteem is yet another lip filler benefit.
Some other hyaluronic acid lip filler benefits include:
- Natural fullness
- Reduced chance of bruising
- The filler is naturally absorbed
- Instant results with gradual progression
- Buildable volume so throughout several appointments, you can reach your desired plumpness without the discomfort of lip implants
- Little to no side effects
- Quick recovery
- Most patients can resume all of their normal activities just one day after the procedure
- The procedure typically takes fifteen minutes or less
- Non-surgical lip enhancement
- Long-lasting results
- Compatible with other procedures and injectables
- Reversible treatment if you’re unhappy with your results
Why choose Dr Beale for lip fillers in Dallas?
For every patient, Dr Beale strives to deliver beautiful results to his patients—and this extends to lip fillers. When you come to Dallas for lip enhancement from Dr Beale or his PA, you are putting yourself in the hands of someone who understands that a conservative and natural result is best. We avoid the “overfilled” and unnatural appearance of misplaced or excessive fillers so you look like yourself, only refreshed and rejuvenated.
Our entire office and staff are here to ensure your lip filler journey is comfortable and successful. To learn more, please call our office to schedule a consultation.
Please take a moment to rate your experience
with our team.