Dr Beale knew from a young age that he wanted to pursue a career in Plastic Surgery and considers the practice of medicine a great responsibility and privilege. He left a larger practice to operate as a solo practitioner in 2016 because he knew he could provide better care in a smaller, more personalized, patient-centered environment. He was able to hand select a few highly qualified and experienced staff and has hundreds of highly satisfied patients.
Dr Beale received world class training in General, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the renowned University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, where he served as the Chief Resident. He followed his training with a fellowship in Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery at Medical City Dallas Children’s Hospital. Prior to residency, he graduated from medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio where he was a member of the Surgery Honors Program. Dr Beale completed his undergraduate degree cum laude at Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia.
Dr Beale’s Philosophy
Dr Beale is a surgeon, not a salesman, and from your first interaction with our staff until your final post-operative appointment, the care and attention you receive will be second to none. When you engage with Dr Beale, he and his team are committed to your comfort and safety at all times, and they go the extra mile to ensure you receive the specialized care you deserve.
Dr Beale will never perform a procedure unless it is in your best interest. You will have the benefit of his training and experience in a boutique setting where you will get to know both the doctor and his attentive staff with a level of ease and comfort. Put simply, we believe that more personal attention equals better patient care, and we are dedicated to forming trusting relationships with patients and providing exceptional results.
What you can expect from Dr Beale
Dr Beale’s surgical goal is to provide beautiful results that are not contrived or unnatural in appearance. He does not subscribe to a one-size-fits-all mentality, but instead works with your unique anatomy so you retain your individuality and look. Plastic surgery is a matter of precision, measuring in millimeters—and as a board-certified plastic surgeon in Dallas, Dr Beale combines advanced technical skill with an aesthetically artistic eye for proportion and detail.
In addition to providing among the best results available, Dr Beale will help you feel as comfortable as possible both in his care and as you interact with his excellent staff. After a thorough evaluation at his Dallas office, Dr Beale works in collaboration with you to create a plan that achieves optimal results in an uncompromisingly safe environment. He sets forth realistic expectations for outcomes and will not perform any procedure unless it is in your best interest.
Dr Beale is a thoughtful listener, paying special attention to detail and helping even the most modest patient feel at ease. Dr Beale’s patients trust him as their surgeon because he is approachable and caring, and he continuously delivers exceptional outcomes with the utmost regard to patient safety and comfort.
Dr. Beale is married to his wife, Amy and is the doting father of three children who love keeping him busy with their antics and activities. He enjoys golf and the great outdoors - from Bosque County Texas to Colorado. Dr. Beale loves to travel, both with Amy and with the whole family in tow, including their two dogs, Nip and Tuck. He is a member of Highland Park United Methodist Church, The Salesmanship Club of Dallas and Preservation Park Cities. He is proud to serve on the Board of Directors of LEAP Global Missions as well as Baylor Surgicare North Dallas.
- Diplomat, American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS)
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
- Member, American Society of Craniofacial Surgery (ASCFS)
- Beale, E, Rasko, Y and Rohrich, R.: A Twenty Year Experience with Secondary Rhytidectomy: A Review of Technique, Longevity and Outcomes. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery: Vol 131(3) 625-34, 2013.
- Beale, E, Janis, J, Minei, J, Elliot, A and Phelan, H.: Abdominal Wall Reconstruction in the Trauma Patient with the Open Abdomen. Southern Medical Journal: Vol 106(5) 327-31, 2013.
- Rasko, Y, Beale, E and Rohrich, R.: Secondary Rhytidectomy: Comprehensive Review and Current Concepts. Plastic Reconstructive Surgery: Vol 130(6) 1370-1378, 2012.
- Beale, E and Behnam, A.: Injection Injury of an Aberrant Superficial Radial Artery Requiring Surgical Intervention. Journal Hand and Microsurgery: Vol 4(1)39-42, 2012.
- Beale, E, Hoxworth, R, Livingston, E and Trussler, A: The Role of Biological Mesh in Abdominal Wall Reconstruction: A Systematic Review of the Current Literature. American Journal of Surgery: Vol 204(4) 510-517, 2012.
- Beale, E, Ramanadham, S, Harrison, B, Rasko, Y, Armijo, B and Rohrich, R.: Achieving Predictability in Augmentation Mastopexy. Post Acceptance, Plastic Reconstructive Surgery.
- Byrd, HS and Beale, EW: “Correction of Secondary Unilateral Cleft Lip and Nasal Deformity.” In Losee, J and Kirschner, R(Eds.), Comprehensive Cleft Care, 2nd Ed. St. Louis: Quality Medical Publishing, Pre-press, 2014.
- Beale, E and Janis, J: “Coverage Issues in Abdominal Wall Reconstruction.” In Janis, J and Losken, A(Eds.), Advances in Abdominal Wall Reconstruction. St. Louis: Quality Medical Publishing, 2012.
Please take a moment to rate your experience
with our team.
Dr. Evan Beale
Rate on Google Review on Healthgrades Rate on Yelp Rate on Vitals
© Dr Evan W Beale A Division of Pediatric Plastic Surgery, PLLC. All Rights Reserved. Web Design & Internet Marketing by Studio III