If you have a flabby, saggy tummy after pregnancy, you have a dreaded condition we like to call “Mommy Tummy”. Don’t worry, it is fixable with a mommy makeover. It may seem like your flat stomach is long gone, but with a little plastic surgery, you can get it back. | more
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction
- What Is the Difference Between Weight Loss and Body Contouring
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?