You love your children, but your stretch marks? Not so much. Many women enjoy the journey of motherhood, from pregnancy through to your child’s young adult life. What most women don’t like about being a mother, though, are the physical changes that women experience, such as stretch marks, sagging skin, | more
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction
- What Is the Difference Between Weight Loss and Body Contouring
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?