Many women decide to get breast implants for a myriad of reasons. Apart from the “why” women opt for breast surgery, another key consideration is the “when” of the surgery. Many of our patients ask if it’s okay to get breast implants before having children, or if it’s best to | more
- Is Liposuction the Only Treatment for Lipedema?
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?
- Tis the Season for Glowing Skin
- Non-Surgical Treatments to Gift Your Loved Ones
- Get Ready for the Holidays with These Body Procedures