Many women decide to get breast implants for a myriad of reasons. Apart from the “why” women opt for breast surgery, another key consideration is the “when” of the surgery. Many of our patients ask if it’s okay to get breast implants before having children, or if it’s best to | more
- Should I limit My Sun Exposure After a Facelift?
- Top Tips for a Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Vacation Spots to Show Off Your Bikini Body After Your Procedure
- Your Skincare Routine: Don’t Neglect These Key Areas
- (no title)
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction