Dr. Beale created this helpful infographic to help patients know how to apply makeup after a facelift. Dr. Beale typically recommends that patients wait at least 2 weeks after surgery before applying any makeup to recovering areas. For more information about the facelift procedure or recovery, please contact Dr. Beale. | more
- The Tummy Tuck’s 4 Surprising Medical Benefits
- Top Skin Treatments to Soothe Summer Sun Damage Now that It’s Fall
- Do You Need A Breast Lift?
- Why Today’s Breast Augmentation is Better Than Ever
- The Best Dermal Fillers & Injectables for Dark Skin
- Should I limit My Sun Exposure After a Facelift?
- Top Tips for a Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Vacation Spots to Show Off Your Bikini Body After Your Procedure