Dr. Beale created this helpful infographic to help patients know how to apply makeup after a facelift. Dr. Beale typically recommends that patients wait at least 2 weeks after surgery before applying any makeup to recovering areas. For more information about the facelift procedure or recovery, please contact Dr. Beale. | more
- Get Ready for the Holidays with These Body Procedures
- Give Yourself the Gift of Feminine Confidence with Breast Surgery
- Complete Rejuvenation: Facelift and Necklift Duo
- Facelift Incisions: Will You Be Able to Hide Them?
- The Best Procedures for Fall Holidays and Get-Togethers
- Fat Grafting or Fillers for the Most Natural Looking Results?
- Swelling after Rhinoplasty
- Mini vs. Full Tummy Tuck