Dr. Beale created this helpful infographic to help patients know how to apply makeup after a facelift. Dr. Beale typically recommends that patients wait at least 2 weeks after surgery before applying any makeup to recovering areas. For more information about the facelift procedure or recovery, please contact Dr. Beale. | more
- Should I limit My Sun Exposure After a Facelift?
- Top Tips for a Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Vacation Spots to Show Off Your Bikini Body After Your Procedure
- Your Skincare Routine: Don’t Neglect These Key Areas
- (no title)
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction