Dr. Beale created this helpful infographic to help patients know how to apply makeup after a facelift. Dr. Beale typically recommends that patients wait at least 2 weeks after surgery before applying any makeup to recovering areas. For more information about the facelift procedure or recovery, please contact Dr. Beale. | more
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction
- What Is the Difference Between Weight Loss and Body Contouring
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?