5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT BREAST AUGMENTATION
Before any surgical procedure, you may have plenty of questions. Breast augmentation is no exception. If you are considering this transformative procedure, we are here for you! We have compiled the top five things you need to know about breast augmentation:
- It’s the second most popular plastic surgery procedure in the U.S.
- You will need to discuss implant types, sizes and shapes with your surgeon.
- The surgery takes 1 to 2 hours.
- It is done under general anesthesia.
- You can return to work after 1 week.
Get a head start on your summer body by scheduling your breast augmentation consultation, here.