WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BREAST AUGMENTATION IN YOUR 50S
What is the best age for breast augmentation? Many people assume that breast implants are best for younger women, but the reality is, age doesn’t matter. Whether you’re in your 20s or your 50s, you can achieve stunning breast augmentation results with Dr. Beale. It’s not too late for breast augmentation in your 50s or beyond.
SHOULD I HAVE BREAST AUGMENTATION IN MY 50S?
Have you wanted breast augmentation for many years, but haven’t been ready until now? Many women in their 50s wanted to get breast implants in their 20s or 30s, but weren’t able to do so until later in life. It is easy to put off your breast implants, and then suddenly discover you’ve been waiting decades. Women in their 50s choose breast augmentation for many reasons including:
- Want to Rejuvenate- Aging changes the breasts, especially if you’ve had children or lost a lot of weight. Breast augmentation can help you rejuvenate aging breasts by restoring upper pole fullness, adding volume, and enhancing shape.
- Breast Needs Have Changed- Your aesthetic goals will change throughout your life. Maybe you loved your breasts in your 20s and 30s, but now find that they are too small or deflated. As your needs change, so can your breasts. We can perform an initial breast augmentation on patients in their 50s or can swap out your existing implants for a new size or type.
TIPS FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION PATIENTS IN THEIR 50S
Rediscover perky, youthful breasts with breast augmentation. These tips will help you achieve stunning results in your 50s.
- Do You Need a Mammogram?- With or without implants, mammograms are an important women’s health preventative treatment. If you’re due for a mammogram, get it before your breast implants. Mammograms are recommended for women with implants too. Tell your provider you have implants before your appointment. Additional images may be needed with implants to fully visualize the breasts.
- How’s Your Skin Quality?- Aging skin can complicate breast augmentation. If you have poor skin quality, it can be more difficult for your skin to support an implant, especially larger sizes. We’ll examine your skin during your consultation. Stunning results are still possible, even with aging skin. We’ll use special techniques and will carefully balance implant size to achieve your best breasts.
- Am I Too Old for Breast Surgery?- Many women worry they are too old for breast surgery in their 50s, but you’re not. Age isn’t as important as health. If you’re healthy and want plastic surgery, you’re probably a good candidate for breast augmentation.
- Get a Lift- If you have sagging breasts, you may need a breast lift. We can perform this procedure at the same time as your breast augmentation. Don’t skip the lift if you need one. Implants alone aren’t a solution for saggy breasts.
Call today and schedule your breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Beale.