HAVE YOUR BEST YEAR YET IN 2018 WITH THESE PROCEDURES
“Next year, I’ll hit the gym and have the body I’ve always wanted.” Unfortunately, for most of us, next year never comes. At the end of each year, we resolve to achieve a better body and those resolutions usually fail. Set yourself up for resolution success in 2018 with some help from Dr. Beale. Resolutions can be difficult to achieve, but when you have help, they are much easier. Learn how we can help you successfully accomplish your resolutions in 2018.
IN 2018 I RESOLVE…
What are your resolutions for 2018? Find your resolutions on the list below to learn how we can turn your goals into successes.
- To Lose My Love Handles– Got love handles? Most of us have fat in unwanted places that we would love to lose, but the problem is, this fat can be very stubborn. Diet and exercise reduce fat across the whole body, often making little impact in those areas with stubborn fat. Liposuction targets specific fat deposits, removing unwanted fat using suction through small incisions. If you want to shape and sculpt your body in 2018, try liposuction. This treatment is ideal if you are close to your goal weight, but still struggling with stubborn fat pockets.
- To Get My Pre-Baby Body Back– Many women dream of one day getting their pre-baby body back. Unfortunately, for most women, diet and exercise aren’t enough. Loose stretched out skin and sagging breasts aren’t easily fixed without plastic surgery. Our mommy makeover will help you restore your body after pregnancy and childbirth. We’ll combine surgical and non-surgical procedures to target your trouble spots. Often, we can perform multiple surgeries with one trip to the operating room. If you’re finished having kids and want to restore your body to its pre-pregnancy form, come see us and ask about our mommy makeover.
- To Look Younger– Turn back the clock in 2018 and look younger than you did in 2017. We offer a variety of rejuvenating treatments including facelift surgery, eyelid lifts, Botox®, and more. Come in for a consultation with Dr. Beale to discover the best treatment options for your aging face and body. With many surgical and non-surgical options, we can help almost anyone to look and feel younger.
- To Finish My Weight Loss Journey– Losing weight is a lot of work. If you’re lost a significant amount of weight, come see Dr. Beale to finish off your weight loss journey. Many patients struggle with loose skin after bariatric surgery or massive weight loss. We can remove this skin and help you feel more comfortable and confident in your new body. Celebrate your weight loss with post-bariatric surgery.
- To Perk Up Saggy Breasts- Do you love your breasts? If you’re unhappy with the size, shape, or position of your breasts, come see us. Breast surgery can enhance your breasts. We offer breast reduction, breast lift, and breast augmentation Don’t wait until 2019 to change your breasts. If you’re unhappy with their appearance, learn more about breast surgery today.
OUR TIPS FOR RESOLUTION SUCCESS
We know that achieving New Year’s Resolutions can be very difficult, but this year, you don’t have to do things alone. We’re here to help you enhance and improve your body so you can turn your resolutions into reality. Keep reading for our best tips on making your resolutions happen in 2018.
- Call Today– Putting off a plastic surgery consultation is easy to do, but if you’re interested in surgery, call us today. We love meeting with prospective patients to answer questions and provide information. You don’t have to be sure that surgery is right for you to schedule a consultation. Many patients use the consultation to get more information from an experienced and knowledgeable plastic surgeon before making their final decision.
- Ask for Advice– You don’t have to figure everything out on your own. If you know you want to improve your breasts, but you don’t know what you need, we can help. We can recommend treatments to help you achieve your aesthetic goals from head to toe.
- Don’t Do It Alone– If you want resolution success, don’t do things alone. Getting your body into tip-top condition often requires team effort. For many men and women, plastic surgery is the only way to achieve their ideal body. You can do a lot to improve your body on your own, but for loose skin, sagging breasts, and other concerns, you may need help from a plastic surgeon.
Start 2018 off right. Call our offices today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Beale.