DO I NEED A BREAST AUGMENTATION, BREAST LIFT OR BOTH?
Are you satisfied with your natural breasts? Do you feel comfortable with your sagging breasts? Do your clothes look flattering with your small chest? If you answer no to these questions, you might want to consider surgically enhancing your breasts.
Breast surgery isn’t just for women who want bigger cup sizes. It’s also great for those who want to change their breasts’ size or shape either for aesthetic reasons or for comfort. But because each woman is unique, a particular breast surgery may not be right for her.
Do I need a breast augmentation, a breast lift or both?
To answer your question, there are several factors to consider. While breast lift and breast augmentation can change the way your breasts look and feel, each serve a different purpose. Let’s take a look at the differences of each procedure to help you decide on which one is perfect for you.
This procedure doesn’t increase the breast size, but it does lift sagging breasts and reshape them when they’re unproportional. Basically, what breast lift does is adds perkiness to them and make them look shapely again.
Breast lift is right for you if you have the following signs:
- Your breasts are sagging due to pregnancy, breast feeding, old age or weight loss.
- Your nipples or areolas are pointing downward.
- Your breasts fall lower than your breast crease.
- Your breasts look asymmetric or look out of shape.
- You’re happy with the size of your breasts, but think they could look perkier than they are now.
As the name implies, what breast augmentation does is increase your breasts a cup size higher or more. This is done by surgically inserting breast implants to enlarge your breasts or to make them look fuller or rounder.
Breast augmentation is right for you if you relate to one of the following:
- You’re unhappy with your small breasts.
- You want your cleavage to look more pronounced, especially when wearing clothes with low necklines.
- You want to complement your shapely figure.
- Your rectangular body shape will look more womanly with bigger breasts.
- You want to add volume and fullness to your breasts after having children.
- You want to have breasts after having a mastectomy.
- Having large breasts will make you feel confident wearing a bikini, swimsuit or tight-fitting clothes.
On Getting Both
You can get both procedures, depending on your needs. The most common factors that are considered are if you want to lift your breasts and add size to them, and you want to add volume and perkiness to them.
Whatever reasons you may have for feeling unhappy with your ‘girls’, you can always come and see Dr. Evan Beale. With his help, you’ll be able to choose which procedure is best for you and your desired result.