TYPES OF RHINOPLASTY
Rhinoplasty is one of the most common types of plastic surgery procedures performed. However, not all patients that opt for rhinoplasty do so for the same reason. There are two types of rhinoplasty; functional and cosmetic. We have put together this infographic to break down the key differences:
- Addresses breathing problems.
- Reconstructs nasal airways for improved breathing.
- Can be done with or without changing the appearance of the nose.
- Addresses aesthetic problems.
- Enhances facial appearance to be more proportionate.
- Can be customized to meet the desires of each individual patient.
Whether your reason for rhinoplasty is functional or cosmetic, schedule your consultation here and finally achieve the results you want.