LIQUID FACELIFT IN DALLAS, TX
Surgery is just one way to rejuvenate the face. If you want to look younger, but aren’t interested in going under the knife, come in for a consultation and learn about your options for non-surgical facial rejuvenation, including our liquid facelift. This treatment uses injectable cosmetic treatments, like Botox® and dermal fillers to lift and smooth aging skin.
If you’re looking for a facelift alternative, contact our office today and ask about our liquid facelift. Call us at 972-566-3001 to learn more or schedule a treatment.
WHAT IS A LIQUID FACELIFT?
There is usually more than one solution to your facial concerns. As one of the top plastic surgery practices in Dallas, TX, we often have a surgical fix available for our patient’s face, breast, and body concerns. We realize that surgery isn’t always the answer and strive to offer a variety of non-surgical and less invasive treatments for our patient’s aesthetic concerns too. Surgery or not, we can help you find solutions to your face and body problems.
A liquid facelift is a prime example of our commitment to offering non-surgical treatments. A liquid facelift is an alternative to a surgical facelift, but instead of incisions and sutures, this procedure uses Botox® and fillers. These injectable treatments smooth wrinkles, add facial volume and revitalize your appearance.
Our liquid facelift is very popular amongst patients that need or want to avoid surgery. It offers surgical quality results with dramatically less downtime and discomfort. Results are subtle and natural-looking, with noticeable improvement to appearance. Many of our patients use our non-surgical treatments to delay more invasive surgical procedures.
COMMON INJECTABLES USED IN A LIQUID LIFT
A liquid facelift is different because it combines these treatments to provide whole face rejuvenation. Patients may receive a little Botox® around the eyes to smooth crow’s feet and some Juvéderm® in the cheeks and lips, with a touch of Belotero to treat the deeper wrinkles extending from the corners of the lips to the nose. With a liquid lift, patients enjoy the benefits of multiple injectable treatments.
Dr. Beale has used each injectable type we offer extensively. He understands the specific benefits of each product and will create a customized injection plan that uses each filler’s strengths to your benefit. A typical liquid facelift uses two or more of the following products.
- Botox®– Botox® is the most popular cosmetic injectable in the world. It is a neuromodulator that blocks communication between nerves and the muscles that cause facial wrinkling. We use Botox® for the “11” lines between the brows, forehead creases, and crow’s feet. Results typically last 3-6 months.
- Juvéderm®– Juvéderm® is a hyaluronic acid (HA) filler with a soft gel formulation. Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the skin and helps it to retain moisture and remain full and plump. Hyaluronic acid levels decrease with age, but an HA filler can help to restore these levels in the skin. Juvéderm® is very versatile, with many uses from brow to chin. Results last 6-9 months.
- Radiesse®– Radiesse® uses calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres to add volume and stimulate collagen growth. As the body absorbs the CaHA spheres, your body’s newly generated collagen will take over. Many patients enjoy results for a year or longer.
- Sculptra®– Sculptra® contains poly-L-lactic acid, a biocompatible substance that boosts collagen production. We use this robust filler for deep lines and creases. This is one of our longest-lasting fillers, providing rejuvenation for 2 years or longer.
- Restylane®– Restylane® is a versatile HA filler. We use it to add volume, smooth wrinkles, and provide non-surgical augmentation. Results typically last between 6-9 months, but some treatment areas will retain the product even longer.
- Belotero®– Belotero is ideal for superficial wrinkles. It can treat very fine lines and is usually injected higher in the dermis than other HA fillers. This filler also produces top-notch results for lip enhancement. Enjoy your Belotero results for 6-12 months.
To maintain a refreshed appearance, patients come in a few times a year for reinjection. We’ll create your personalized treatment schedule with a customized mix of these powerful injectables.
SURGICAL FACELIFT VS. LIQUID FACELIFT- WHICH TREATMENT IS BETTER?
Non-surgical cosmetic treatments like our liquid facelift can be very effective at reducing the signs of aging. However, our surgical treatments almost always provide a longer-lasting, more dramatic result. We generally recommend non-surgical treatments for patients that want to avoid or delay surgery. A liquid facelift can also extend the results of previous facelift surgery. Our surgical facelift remains the gold standard in facial rejuvenation.
RECOVERY AFTER A LIQUID FACELIFT- WHAT TO EXPECT
Extended recovery times aren’t a concern with a non-surgical liquid facelift. Most patients return to work the day after treatment, the same day is often possible if you come in for an early appointment. There is no need for downtime or days of rest after this treatment.
Dr. Beale may ask you to avoid exercise for a day or two, but other than that, activity restrictions are minimal. Avoid rubbing the injection sites to ensure that the product remains where it was injected for the first couple of days.
Most patients will experience some tenderness and redness, especially at the injection sites. Bruising and swelling are common side effects during the first couple of days. We’ll provide detailed recovery instructions, but you won’t have much to do. Recovery after this treatment is very minimal.
HOW LONG WILL MY LIQUID FACELIFT RESULTS LAST?
Many of the fillers we use in a non-surgical facelift offer instantaneous results. Patients see improvement immediately following treatment. Some injectables, like Botox®, require a few days before results appear. Full results are often visible in about a week, after swelling and redness fade.
Results are long-lasting and patients enjoy several months of rejuvenation with each treatment. Since many of our fillers last a year or more, you may experience improvement in your appearance for an extended period of time, even if you do not receive additional treatments. The longevity of your results will depend on the products used and the areas treated, as well as your body’s response to the treatment.
To maintain your results indefinitely, return every few months for follow up injections.
Skip the facelift and enjoy a younger-looking appearance. Ask us about our liquid facelift in Dallas, TX.