Breast augmentation might be one of the most popular cosmetic surgical procedures in the U.S., but that doesn’t mean it is completely understood by potential patients. There are many breast augmentation myths. Today, let’s debunk a few of them so you can better understand this procedure. For more information, call | more
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction
- What Is the Difference Between Weight Loss and Body Contouring
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?