Lipedema, also called painful fat disorder, is a condition that causes irregular fat distribution under the skin, especially on the lower body. Lipedema is disfiguring, and as it progresses can be very painful. Lipedema is primarily seen in female patients and affects up to 11% of all women. Learn about | more
- Is Liposuction the Only Treatment for Lipedema?
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?
- Tis the Season for Glowing Skin
- Non-Surgical Treatments to Gift Your Loved Ones
- Get Ready for the Holidays with These Body Procedures