The tummy tuck is a popular plastic surgery procedure for patients who are close to their ideal weight but are unhappy with the remaining loose, excess skin and fat. However, not all patients require a full tummy tuck. For those patients, the mini tummy tuck is an option. Read our | more
- Should I limit My Sun Exposure After a Facelift?
- Top Tips for a Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Vacation Spots to Show Off Your Bikini Body After Your Procedure
- Your Skincare Routine: Don’t Neglect These Key Areas
- (no title)
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction