The tummy tuck is a popular plastic surgery procedure for patients who are close to their ideal weight but are unhappy with the remaining loose, excess skin and fat. However, not all patients require a full tummy tuck. For those patients, the mini tummy tuck is an option. Read our | more
- The Tummy Tuck’s 4 Surprising Medical Benefits
- Top Skin Treatments to Soothe Summer Sun Damage Now that It’s Fall
- Do You Need A Breast Lift?
- Why Today’s Breast Augmentation is Better Than Ever
- The Best Dermal Fillers & Injectables for Dark Skin
- Should I limit My Sun Exposure After a Facelift?
- Top Tips for a Quick Rhinoplasty Recovery
- Vacation Spots to Show Off Your Bikini Body After Your Procedure