The tummy tuck is a popular plastic surgery procedure for patients who are close to their ideal weight but are unhappy with the remaining loose, excess skin and fat. However, not all patients require a full tummy tuck. For those patients, the mini tummy tuck is an option. Read our | more
- Get Ready for the Holidays with These Body Procedures
- Give Yourself the Gift of Feminine Confidence with Breast Surgery
- Complete Rejuvenation: Facelift and Necklift Duo
- Facelift Incisions: Will You Be Able to Hide Them?
- The Best Procedures for Fall Holidays and Get-Togethers
- Fat Grafting or Fillers for the Most Natural Looking Results?
- Swelling after Rhinoplasty
- Mini vs. Full Tummy Tuck