The tummy tuck is a popular plastic surgery procedure for patients who are close to their ideal weight but are unhappy with the remaining loose, excess skin and fat. However, not all patients require a full tummy tuck. For those patients, the mini tummy tuck is an option. Read our | more
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction
- What Is the Difference Between Weight Loss and Body Contouring
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?