The significant changes of pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weight loss can sometimes feel like they will never resolve on their own. For many patients, surgical treatment is needed to correct issues like sagging skin and lack of breast volume. If you’re interested in a mommy makeover and want to learn more | more
- Is Liposuction the Only Treatment for Lipedema?
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?
- Tis the Season for Glowing Skin
- Non-Surgical Treatments to Gift Your Loved Ones
- Get Ready for the Holidays with These Body Procedures