The significant changes of pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weight loss can sometimes feel like they will never resolve on their own. For many patients, surgical treatment is needed to correct issues like sagging skin and lack of breast volume. If you’re interested in a mommy makeover and want to learn more | more
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction
- What Is the Difference Between Weight Loss and Body Contouring
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?