Are you in need of breast reconstruction? For patients with congenital breast abnormalities, changes to the breasts after breast cancer, or breasts that have been damaged due to trauma, breast reconstruction can be the path to renewed self-confidence. If you have breast cancer or otherwise require breast reconstruction, come meet | more
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction
- What Is the Difference Between Weight Loss and Body Contouring
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?