Are you in need of breast reconstruction? For patients with congenital breast abnormalities, changes to the breasts after breast cancer, or breasts that have been damaged due to trauma, breast reconstruction can be the path to renewed self-confidence. If you have breast cancer or otherwise require breast reconstruction, come meet | more
- Is Liposuction the Only Treatment for Lipedema?
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?
- Tis the Season for Glowing Skin
- Non-Surgical Treatments to Gift Your Loved Ones
- Get Ready for the Holidays with These Body Procedures