One thing’s for certain—having a baby changes your body. A little less certain, however, is exactly what changes you’ll experience. Some women find themselves with small, deflated breasts after pregnancy, while others struggle with issues that arise from an increase in breast size. Others have loose abdominal skin, covered in | more
- Breast Augmentation: Why Some Patients Regret Going Too Small
- The Limits of Liposuction: How Much Fat Is Safe to Remove?
- Contoured and Comfortable: Recovering from Liposuction
- What Is the Difference Between Weight Loss and Body Contouring
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?