One thing’s for certain—having a baby changes your body. A little less certain, however, is exactly what changes you’ll experience. Some women find themselves with small, deflated breasts after pregnancy, while others struggle with issues that arise from an increase in breast size. Others have loose abdominal skin, covered in | more
- Is Liposuction the Only Treatment for Lipedema?
- How to Achieve Your Goal Weight Before Surgery and Why it Matters
- Age, Genetics, and Babies: How Life Changes Your Body
- Is Breast Implant Drop N’ Fluff Real?
- What Were the Most Popular Plastic Surgery Procedures of 2018?
- Tis the Season for Glowing Skin
- Non-Surgical Treatments to Gift Your Loved Ones
- Get Ready for the Holidays with These Body Procedures